2nd INCF Congress of Neuroinformatics
Pilsen, Czech Republic - September 6-8, 2009
The 2nd INCF Congress of Neuroinformatics is being organized in collaboration with the Czech National Node and the University of West Bohemia.
We hope you will enjoy visiting this unique place in the center of Europe.
Title: Learning algorithms for modeling human behaviors and identifying molecular cascades
Title: Data-management at web scale
Title: Mechanisms of neuron and network stability
Title: Useful signals from motor cortex
Title: Data Integration from Genome to Phenotypes
Title: NeuroImage Databases: Overcoming the Unknown
- Advances in the automatic analysis of multi-dimensional data
Chairs: Jaap Van Pelt, Ulla Ruotsalainen
- Ontologies for neuroscience: applications and advances
Chair: Maryann Martone
- How should a neuron be modeled? Biophysical detail vs. abstraction
Chairs: Gaute Einevoll, Andreas Herz
- High performance computing and grid infrastructure for neuroinformatics applications
Chairs: Luciano Milanesi, Shiro Usui
- The neuroinformatics of neural connectivity
Chairs: David Willshaw, Kevan Martin
The second congress day features a major poster and demo session with snacks and drinks.
Abstract submission was open until April 26, 2009. All accepted abstracts will be published on-line and will receive a DOI.
- Abstract submission deadline:
- Abstract review announcement:
- Early registration deadline:
- June 1
- Hotel booking deadline:
- August 4