2nd INCF Congress of Neuroinformatics: September 6-8, 2009
Neuroinformatics2008 was the inaugural meeting for the INCF annual Neuroinformatics Congress series. It was held in Stockholm, in a historical building (Norra Latin) and both the scientific quality and the overall organization were highly praised.
The aim of these meetings is to provide a venue for interactions across academic domains, to facilitate dissemination of scientific results, and to foster a strong and vibrant academic community with broad international scope.
Spread the word and join us for Neuroinformatics 2009!
Some facts about Neuroinformatics 2008:
- Two thirds of the participants beneficed from the early-bird registration rate
- PhDs students and post-docs/PIs were equally represented
- The city-hall reception was a big success, attended by most congress participants and left everyone with the best impression
- 28 countries were represented, with United Stated, Sweden and Germany leading
- there were a lot of pictures taken (a special thanks to all participants) and keynote lectures are available here: Keynote lecture videos